Proposal Form
This is what I propose to create for my A2 Media Coursework.
I have decided to create a magazine that is of a lifestyle genre and I have decided on this genre because, it means that I have a broad range of options and ideas as to what I could feature in my magazine. This is because, there are so many popular tourist destinations in the North East, which means that there is so much that I can feature in my magazine.
The image above, is a similar product to the magazine that I intend to create. This product is similar to the one I intend to create because, they are both lifestyle magazines that specialize in life in the North.
In order to make my magazine as professional as possible, I am going to use typical magazine conventions and content that is appropriate and that relates to a lifestyle magazine. I am going to use conventions such as a main image, skylines, essential information and a cover line. I am going to ensure that the image is of a high quality so that it looks incredibly professional. As for the other features, I propose to use a broader range of fonts (i.e. dafont) with a clear colour scheme.

No comments:
Post a Comment