https://uk.pinterest.com/dominicelsy/
Above, is a link to a moodboard that I created on Pinterest. The reason I created a moodboard was so that I would have a springboard of ideas for the magazine that I am going to be developing when I start my second year at college.
This time around, I am going to be developing a magazine that is related to the North East. I have decided to develop a magazine of a lifestyle genre because, there are so many tourist destinations in the North East that are massively popular including Durham Cathedral, Newcastle Upon Tyne, South Shields beach, the Metro Centre and Tynemouth.
The moodboard that I have created consists of 15 images of various tourist destinations in the North East. This moodboard is going to be very useful to me because, it will provide me with a range of options as to what photos I will eventually use in my final magazine draft.
No comments:
Post a Comment